Shipping & Policies
Shipping is free and will ship from San Francisco, California. I ship all over the world with Fedex, so that each delivery is safely tracked.
- All canvas paintings are double boxed and carefully packed in cardboard boxes
- All prints are sealed with glassine paper and carefully packed in non-bendable envelopes
- Once you place the order it will be packed and shipped within 3-5 business days
- Once shipped I will send you an email with the tracking details and expected delivery date *hooray*!
- A signature is required on arrival
US Domestic 5-7 Business Days
International 10-15 Business Days
If you live in San Francisco, I would love to come meet you and deliver the painting to you in person! Making art is also about creating community. And yes, this is also free.
14-day refunds accepted in same working order, no questions asked.
In the case that the painting or print arrives damaged please follow the following instructions:
- Please take photos of the damages on the day it arrives because photos that are taken not on the same day cannot be used to file an insurance claim.
- Please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and please attach the photos in your email
- Once I receive the email I will file a claim via Fedex
- Once I receive the claim refund from Fedex I will send you a refund for the damages
- There is no exchange as the painting is one of a kind
- Once you receive the refund I will make arrangements with you to have the painting sent back to me. These paintings are dear to my heart and would like them returned irregardless of their state. Thank you!